- A picnic outside. That you plan and buy/make the snacks for.
- A love note sitting on her bathroom counter when she least expects it.
- A Hershey’s kiss in her closet, next to the shirts, where you know she’ll see it.
- A lunch bag in the fridge, already packed for tomorrow.
- A good morning text, but not just ‘Good morning, babe.’ Something heartfelt, something that takes a few minutes, telling her that you were thinking of her before you went to bed or when you woke up. So she knows she matters to you.