“You’re still here?”
This article was originally posted on Thought Catalog
1. You keep telling yourself that you’re not good enough.
2. You think that everyone you meet is just like your ex.
3. You’re too terrified of getting hurt to fully let people in.
4. There’s a part of you that’s always guarded, even when you’re in a relationship. Continue reading “21 Ways You’re Unconsciously Preventing Yourself Back From The Love You Deserve”
You loved and you lost. You gave someone all that you had and you ended up heartbroken. I wish I could tell you that this won’t happen. But we’re human and love hurts and unfortunately, it will.
But the thing about love, is that it’s beautiful, even through the pain. The thing about love is that it’s always worth it, even if you end up broken in the end. The thing about love is that a hurting heart gives you a chance to rebuild, to begin again, to gather yourself and go back out there. Continue reading “You’ll Never Find Mr. Right If You Keep Changing Yourself Because Of The Mr. Wrongs”
1. Spend way too much money on a lavish dinner date. And learn the value of treating yourself.
2. Buy spontaneous concert tickets for a band/artist/dj you’ve never heard of. And realize how fun it is to live life unplanned sometimes.
3. Date a girl/guy that’s completely wrong for you. And learn what you deserve. Continue reading “21 Mistakes You Should Definitely Be Making In Your Twenties (Because They’ll Actually Improve Your Life)”