We will push you to be the best version of yourself.
1. It takes you 5 minutes or less to get ready.
(And not because you roll out of bed and wear your pj’s all day.) From casual sweats to a classy blouse, you wear what you feel and you rock it with confidence.
2. Solo shopping is preferred.
A mall date with your girls is always fun, but you’re perfectly okay on your own (if not more productive). You can stroll at your own pace, pick out exactly what you want, get in, try on, and get out.
3. Dressing for a date doesn’t give you anxiety whatsoever.
Just another day, another outfit.
4. You’ve never been one to send a dressing room selfie to the group chat.
You know when you look good. No need for the label of approval, even from the besties.
5. You own several taller-than-all-the-boys pairs of heels.
And you really don’t care, even if they limit your dating prospects. They’re cute heels. And you’re one hot giantess.
6. There’s a certain type of clothing that your friends identify as ‘so you’.
And that’s because you have your own, unique style. Continue reading “15 Signs You’re A Boss Lady Who Dresses For Herself And No One Else”
This article was originally posted on Thought Catalog
1. You keep telling yourself that you’re not good enough.
2. You think that everyone you meet is just like your ex.
3. You’re too terrified of getting hurt to fully let people in.
4. There’s a part of you that’s always guarded, even when you’re in a relationship. Continue reading “21 Ways You’re Unconsciously Preventing Yourself Back From The Love You Deserve”
You loved and you lost. You gave someone all that you had and you ended up heartbroken. I wish I could tell you that this won’t happen. But we’re human and love hurts and unfortunately, it will.
But the thing about love, is that it’s beautiful, even through the pain. The thing about love is that it’s always worth it, even if you end up broken in the end. The thing about love is that a hurting heart gives you a chance to rebuild, to begin again, to gather yourself and go back out there. Continue reading “You’ll Never Find Mr. Right If You Keep Changing Yourself Because Of The Mr. Wrongs”