1. Spend way too much money on a lavish dinner date. And learn the value of treating yourself.
2. Buy spontaneous concert tickets for a band/artist/dj you’ve never heard of. And realize how fun it is to live life unplanned sometimes.
3. Date a girl/guy that’s completely wrong for you. And learn what you deserve.
4. Treat yourself to an overpriced item/event/spa treatment. And acknowledge that you look good, and it’s perfectly acceptable to spoil yourself.
5. Live in an expensive place just for the experience. And discover that sometimes being in a place you love is more important than having dollars in the bank.
6. Live in a terrible, but cheap place just to save cash. And find that money isn’t everything.
7. Get way too drunk and wakeup with a killer hangover. And realize that sometimes you need to let loose, but it’s important to know your limits.
8. Tell that ex you miss him/her. And know that it’s good to never leave things unsaid.
9. Say too much. And realize that some things are better left unspoken.
10. Cry over a breakup. And remind yourself that people leave our lives for a reason.
To read the full article, click HERE.